How to get ASK & KESP
There are two ways of registering to receive ASK and KESP:
Register yourself as a Business Entity or UMKM by following these instructions:
• Apply for Izin Prinsip providing the following documents:
- KTP (Citizen ID)
- NPWP (Tax Account)
- NIB (Nomor Induk Berusaha) / Business Identification Number & Izin Usaha (Business Permit)
• Apply for Izin Penyelenggara Angkutan Sewa Khusus, providing the following documents:
- Statement letter for ASK permit
- Recommendation Letter from City’s Transportation Department
- Statement Letter for partner with Car Repair Shop
- Statement Letter for partner with Car Base
- Car Identification Number (own by the applicant)
- Car Service Record Book of each vehicle
• Pay for Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak (PNBP) for Permit Fee
If you pass, BPTJ will ask for payment of PNBP (Non Tax Country Income) by bank transfer. It will cost you IDR 5 Million for ASK for 5 years permit & IDR 100K for each vehicle.
If you pass, The Transportation Department of the Provincial State will ask for payment of PNBP (Non Tax Country Income) by bank transfer with amounts according to local regulation.
- Register through a cooperative that already has an ASK permit, and cooperates with Maxim. Please contact the office for further details.
How to get NIB
You can apply for NIB on https://oss.go.id/oss/
- After you register on the OSS website, check your email for a letter with your username and password.
- Enter all the data. In the “Jenis Pelaku Usaha” column, select “Perseorangan” if you own a small business with 1 to 4 vehicles, or “Non-Perseorangan” if you have a Union/company. In the “Kelompok Usaha” column, select “49 - Angkutan Dara dan Angkutan Melalui Saluran Pipa”. In the “Uraian Usaha” column, enter “Angkutan Sewa Khusus” manually.
- Open “Permohonan Berusaha”, then click “Tambah Bidang Usaha” and enter the data manually.